[X4U] Pixma Mystery Paper Jam

Neil lists at mac.com
Fri Sep 5 15:27:46 PDT 2008

I spoke too soon.  Every time I try to print from the bottom sheet
feeder, the paper jams behind that trap door.  If I use the top
feeder, the paper gets pulled in by only one corner, so it gets stuck
there.  No matter what I do, I can't get this thing to print.

I board my flight in less than ten hours, so it is too late to get a
new printer shipped to me in time for my trip, but I plan to call tech
support when I get back and see if they can resolve the problem for
me.  I hope they take care of me as well as they did Randy.   Thanks
for all the help.