[X4U] Pixma Mystery Paper Jam

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Fri Sep 5 02:42:02 PDT 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 1:04 AM, Simon Forster wrote:

> Yeah, the price they charge for ink, they don't want you to stop
> using it up for too long.

I've been using nothing but third-party, compatible ink cartridges in
my Pixma.  They cost a fraction of the price of OEM cartridges, yet
they have performed indistinguishably from OEM cartridges.  I am very
pleased.

I get an entire set of 5 cartridges for my Pixma MP750 for less than
$10.75 with free shipping when I purchase four sets at a time:
http://www.eforcity.com/212283.html

At the price, I can feel free to use my printer as much as I would like.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html