[X4U] mac mini hooked to a TV

Dave 69abel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:18:46 PDT 2009

I'm running FreeNAS on an old 500 MHz Dell machine with 4 HD's mounted
internally. Uptime is 198 days, 15 hrs. and it is being accessed
24/7/365 by 6 Macs. The last shutdown was to install another drive. It
is strictly an AFP file server and hosts our iTunes library, iPhoto
library, movies and other such media.

Dave