[X4U] mac mini hooked to a TV

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Apr 1 14:13:53 PDT 2009

FreeNAS is real handy.  I have a nice Core 2 Duo PC running Windows XP.  I
built the system to run one game, which I rarely have time to play.  I have
some extra HD's in the box, and a USB flash drive that I can boot FreeNAS
off of.  FreeNAS ignores the Windows/Linux HD, and serves up the HD's that
belong to it.  The other OS's ignore the FreeNAS HD's.

Zane