[X4U] Apple Mail Queston

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Wed Apr 1 21:15:25 PDT 2009

On Apr 1, 2009, at 8:06 PM, Michael Elliott wrote:

> What is the point though?  You do it once, and then you don't have
> to again.

The only time I want to use it is reading mailing lists.  Different
strokes for different folks, I guess.

I did find an AppleScript that does it, just need to tie it to a key.
Need to look into Quickisilver, since doing it in System Preferences -

--
Rod

"Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet.
He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be
somewhere else."
     -- Delenn to Captain Drake in Babylon 5:"Severed Dreams"