[X4U] RSS reader for 10.3.9?

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 8 09:17:59 PDT 2009

thanks for that, cjc;

after an exhaustive search and experimentation, I conclude that RSS
readers are not a functional thing for OS X 10.3.9.

I tried all the free ones, including a couple browsers that spozedly
do RSS (Camino, Firefox).

They all either crashed and burned or couldn't read the feeds, or, in
the case of Firefox, spawned counteless tabs in an effort to resolve
feeds.

I think you for you help, tho!

Cheers!

zc