[X4U] RSS reader for 10.3.9?

Craig A. Finseth fin at finseth.com
Wed Apr 8 09:51:03 PDT 2009

   after an exhaustive search and experimentation, I conclude that RSS
   readers are not a functional thing for OS X 10.3.9.

   I tried all the free ones, including a couple browsers that spozedly
   do RSS (Camino, Firefox).

   They all either crashed and burned or couldn't read the feeds, or, in
   the case of Firefox, spawned counteless tabs in an effort to resolve
   feeds.

I use Safari and Firefox and they work just fine. Are you sure that
there isn't something wrong with the feed?  Many are pretty dodgy.

Craig