[X4U] Widgets? - Unrelated

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Tue Apr 14 12:14:20 PDT 2009

The widgets are very useful. Specifically:

1) My MacBook had an overheating issue (until I replaced the battery).
I used iStat Pro to track the temperature (among other things).

2) Radar In Motion is for showing the same radar map that the Weather
Channel uses. The 300 mile screen is great for tracking rain storms &
to estimate when I'll be able to go out walking.

3) Stocks isn't very good, but it's always just a key away.

4) Dictionary. Some apps have their own dictionary access keys, but I
like this widget that's always an F12 away.

5) MLB Schedule lets me 'casually' follow the Yankees. (I'd get MLB
audio if I were anymore than casually interested.)

6) Weather Bug has a reading 2 miles from my house. Its temp and wind
readings have been pretty useful.

Jon