[X4U] Microsoft Free Office 2008

wilkinw macsys at mac.com
Thu Apr 16 04:42:34 PDT 2009

Not true. If you go to each of the Preferences, Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint you can set them up so that they save in the older version.
However with Mail, Entourage, it copy's the Microsoft user Database
file into a new Database folder. Even though you are now running
Entourage 08, the 04 Database file remains intact. so that if you
decide to go back to Office 04 just make sure you don't delete the 04
Microsoft Database folder.