[X4U] mac mini (2009) and applecare

alexandre list at kapellos.com
Thu Apr 16 16:32:12 PDT 2009

thanks to all who answered… i've yet to decide on whether to get
applecare or not, both side having good arguments!

as to whether upgrading the ram and hard drive voids the warranty,
i've read that if nothing is broken in the process, it IS still valid.
but i guess a quick call to apple will get me the best answer.

regards, alexandre