[X4U] Mac Mini Question

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Thu Apr 23 16:34:02 PDT 2009

I'm thinking about picking up a base-level Mac Mini.  I plan to use it
(along with an external FW800 drive of some kind) primarily as a
family iTunes server, but may run MySQL/Apache to do some web
development.  I'm debating whether to get it with 2GB or 4GB memory.
I have performed memory upgrades on many a PC and Mac, but I have no
desire to crack one of these open, so I  will be getting it from Apple
with memory installed.  Since I can turn MySQL/Apache on/off as
needed, I'm thinking that 2GB will be plenty.

Thoughts?

--
Rod

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true.
-- Robert Wilensky