[X4U] Mac Mini Question

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Thu Apr 23 20:44:27 PDT 2009

On Apr 23, 2009, at 4:34 PM, Rod Buchanan wrote:

> so I  will be getting it from Apple with memory installed.  Since I
> can turn MySQL/Apache on/off as needed, I'm thinking that 2GB will
> be plenty.

For the purposes you listed, 2Gb will be enough. If you intend to
start doing more with graphics files, you should consider upgrading
the RAM.

BUT ..... Don't buy it from Apple!!!!!! The price from Apple is more
than 5 times what you would pay to any of the internet RAM vendors.
Take a look at Crucial or DataMem or OWC for good prices.