[X4U] Mac Mini Question

Brian L. Matthews blmatthews at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:15:42 PDT 2009

> BUT ..... Don't buy it [RAM] from Apple!!!!!! The price from Apple is
> more than 5 times what you would pay to any of the internet RAM
> vendors. Take a look at Crucial or DataMem or OWC for good prices.

While that's true, upgrading the RAM in a mini isn't as easy as on other
Macs. If you're not comfortable almost completely disassembling your
mini, buy it from Apple and have a genius install it (I've upgraded both
the RAM and hard drive in my mini, and it's not something I'd recommend
to anyone who hasn't disassembled Macs before).

Brian