[X4U] Wired Mighty Mouse

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sat Apr 25 14:24:42 PDT 2009

I am helping a friend who knows nothing about computers to use a mac mini.
I set up the computer for her and the monitor is working. My problem is
that since I am blind I use voiceover and the keyboard; my friend is
sighted and needs to learn to use the usb mighty mouse. Is there anywhere
I can get her really specific instructions as to how to use her mouse?
She doesn't have internet service yet. Even if I could find some good
directions that I could give her verbally that would probably help.

Tia.

--
Cheryl