[X4U] Wired Mighty Mouse

Marcelo Gondim mrgondim at globo.com
Sun Apr 26 02:27:34 PDT 2009

Hi,
    I found this tutorial teaching how to configure the right click and
showing the way into the mightymouse preferences panel. I pasted the text
below and at the end there will be the link to the page also. Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Marcelo

Here you Go:

Step 1

First, go up to the top left of your screen and click on the little Apple
icon. You¹ll see a drop-down menu known as the Apple menu. In the list of
items on the Apple menu, you¹ll see that there¹s one called System
Preferences - you¹re going to want to click on that.

Step 2

You¹ll be presented with a window full of icons representing different OSX
preferences.

Step 3

Go to the Keyboard and Mouse item in the second row from the top and click
on it.

Step 4

Now, you¹re in the Keyboard and Mouse preferences window. At the top you¹ll
see there¹s four or five* tabs - click on the one that says Mouse. (there¹s
five items if you¹re using a laptop with a trackpad).

Step 5

In the Mouse Preferences window, you¹ll see an image of the Mighty Mouse
with drop-down menus pointing to different buttons that are on the mouse.

Step 6

Click on the drop-down menu that says Primary Button on the right-side of
the image. From the list of options in the drop-down menu select Secondary
Button

Final Result

The left side of the mouse should still be assigned to the Primary Button.
However, the Right side is now assigned to the Secondary Button. Your Apple
Mighty Mouse is now set up to operate just like a two button mouse you can
now start taking advantage of the dozens of Right-Click features .

Here's the link :

http://showmeprotools.com/apple-mighty-mouse-to-right-click-in-protools/