[X4U] Looking for replacement to HOGWASHER

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Sun Feb 22 06:20:51 PST 2009

On 2/21/09 10:32 PM, "Randy B. Singer" <randy at macattorney.com> wrote:

> I downloaded Nemo, and  ran the updater, which indicates that there
> is a private beta version from 2008 available for download.

Sorry for my on-list response just sent. Comes from reading digests a day or
two behind. I explored a bit (dropped all the stuff in the URL after the
".com" on the Nemo home page, and I discovered that the developer is a
computer science student in Italy who has an active blog and seems to still
be still working on Nemo (I don't read Italian, however, so I could be
missing a lot, but there's a recent entry titled "Nemo is back" and I'm
listed as the 89th visitor today).

Jim Robertson