[X4U] Looking for replacement to HOGWASHER

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 16:54:42 PST 2009

On Feb 22, 2009, at 12:32 AM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Ed Gould wrote:
>
>> As usual thanks it looks good. The big question I have though the
>> last update was in 07 (last meaning last?)
>
> I downloaded Nemo, and  ran the updater, which indicates that there
> is a private beta version from 2008 available for download.

Randy:

Interesting but kind of misleading from the web site it says:

0.8.184
Released on Nov 15, 07.

This is the last stable release.
Nightly builds featuring the latest bugfixes and features can be
found here.
Nemo is available both in PPC and Intel version. I'm re-writing a new
version of nemo. Follow lastest news here