[X4U] Looking for replacement to HOGWASHER

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Sun Feb 22 06:13:37 PST 2009

On 2/21/09 12:53 PM, "Randy B. Singer" <randy at macattorney.com> wrote:

> Check out:
>
> Nemo (commercial)

Randy,

I spend very little time on usenet in recent years (email listservs and
web-based user groups and Google searches have made it a pretty low-return,
high-overhead (in terms of time wasted) way to acquire information.

When I venture into usenet, I use Thoth, which is no longer updated, but for
which I still have a valid license. I did follow your links to Nemo,
discovered that the last "release" made about 1.5 years ago was not even at
a 1.0 level but still apparently required purchasing a license. The links to
"latest news" and user forums return "404". Any idea if this is still an
active project?

Jim Robertson