[X4U] Looking for...

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Sun Feb 22 08:28:43 PST 2009

On Feb 22, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Neil Laubenthal wrote:

> WeatherPop maybe? There's both a free and paid version (WeatherPop
> Advanced). It puts a weather icon in your menubar if that helps to
> identify it.

WeatherPop had both a free and then a paid/upgrade version, but it
didn't do radar.

Meteorologist does a little radar, but it's free -- no paid upgrade.
You can find it at SourceForge. I think they call it "Meteo" now.

I have them both. I prefer Meteo (WeatherPop is mostly unsupported
now) and also use WeatherDock.

~Linda