[X4U] Apple sued over defective iMac displays

Ken Johnson kenjohnso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:05:15 PST 2009

Well - I own a lowly Mac-Mini and I love it.  For one thing, it is
much more upgradable than the iMac.  I recently changed the hard drive
to a 200 GB 7200rpm unit, and before that, I increased the RAM.
Attached to it is a mini-like hard drive with built-in USB2 and FW400
hubs.  It drives a 20-in Apple display.  Yes, the Mac Pro would be
even faster, but all my work (websites, photo-editing, Office stuff,
and all the web stuff) is well within its capabilities.

I will say, though, the new hard drive did make a measurable
improvement over the too-small, 5400 rpm stock unit.

Ken