[X4U] no new mini!? Hmph!!

Chris Long clong at mac.com
Wed Jan 7 09:09:52 PST 2009

At the MacBook Pro announcement, Steve mentioned that all Macs would
be transitioned to the new mini display port and Nvidia graphics, so I
would still expect a change soon... I just doubt it will be with all
the bells and whistles of the rumor mill predictions.  Same with iMacs
and Mac Pros, and the necessary update of the display line as well...
the black bezel, mini display port, and built-in iSight of the new 24"
on the rest of the line.

Chris