[X4U] What Phone.....

Andrew T. Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Wed Jan 7 16:48:15 PST 2009

The iPhone is not granted access to the corporate network, so it cannot access the exchange server or the OWA server.  Plus, it is not allowed, and I don't want to risk my job.

  Anyone care to comment on the original question?  I'm considering the BlackBerry Curve, and I'm probably going to get Missing Sync to sync it to my mac.  Anyone have any good comments or horror stories to share on using this phone with a Mac and Missing Sync?  ( I think I've ruled out Windows Mobile)

---
Andrew T. Lynch