[X4U] What Phone.....

Andrew T. Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Wed Jan 7 16:52:37 PST 2009

That made me smile....  No black hat stuff here I'm afraid.  They just need to approve a device before it is permitted access to the network, and they haven't  approved the iPhone yet.  I cannot even access my corporate email from my personally owned computers, be they mac or PC.

---
Andrew T. Lynch