[X4U] iTunes information extractor

John in San Diego johnsandiego at mac.com
Sun Jan 18 17:03:35 PST 2009

There is a free program called "itunes  Publisher" that can extract
most of that information. I don't know if it can differentiate between
music downloaded from the iTunes store from the rest of the music
(that info should be available from the smart mailbox called
"Purchased " I  think.

iTunes Publisher has been around for years, do a google search, try it
out and see if this is what you need.

John