[X4U] Run FCP PPC on Intel Mac using Rosetta?

Ken Johnson kenjohnso at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:28:47 PDT 2009

Yes, you can run Windows and Windows software on your PPC Mac.  You
need an emulator called "Virtual PC" from Microsoft.  I used it before
I switched to Intel Macs.  A little slow, but it works.  Pay attention
to the OS limiations before purchasing, though.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/system_disk_utilities/virtualpc.html

Ken