[X4U] Run FCP PPC on Intel Mac using Rosetta?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at me.com
Fri Jun 19 15:50:25 PDT 2009

The question wasn't about running Windows, but about running PPC
programs.  You don't need Virtual PC.  Rosetta is built into the Intel
version of OSX since the Intel Macs came out.

There might, however, be some program-specific issues that you can
research on Google before you make the leap to Intel.

Unfortunately, without someone on this list who has 1) an Intel Mac
and 2) a copy of the PPC version of FCP, there is no way to know for
sure.