[X4U] iWork printing question

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Thu Jun 11 05:59:00 PDT 2009

I have run across a problem with the default printer in Pages and
Numbers of iWork 09. It seems once a document is created and printed,
whatever printer was first used always comes up as the default
printer. If I choose a different printer, print the document, and save
the document, even do a save as, the next time I print the document
comes up with the original printer auto selected. Should not the
second printer be the choice. Setting which printer is the default
printer in System Preferences seems to have no affect.

Running OS X 10.5.7 on intel iMacs.

Any ideas as this is baffling me.

Jens

Jens Selvig