[X4U] Safari 4

Edward Hall scoogy at charter.net
Fri Jun 26 04:12:14 PDT 2009

I tried Safari 4, used the beta, then upgraded to the regular version
when it became available.

It has no "snapback" feature, which I use regularly. It is a memory
hog, which hurts me because my computers are so old they don't have
that much memory. There were other problems with it as well.

I got so disgusted I re-installed my OSX so that I could return to
Safari 3.

If I had a bright shiny new computer I would probably still use
Safari 4, because it has some great features. I'd miss "snapback"
though.

Ed Hall