[X4U] Freezes, Crashes, Kernel Panics - Oh MY ! ! !

J. R. Rosen jrosen82 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 25 15:12:07 PDT 2009

HELLO LISTERS ! ! !

I am running 10.4.11 on a 2002, Quicksilver 1.0gHz MP - 1.5gb RAM.
Was having crashes, freezes and kernel panics almost every day, so I
reinstalled the OS and brought it up to date with all of the proper
software enhancements from Apple.

I am still having the same problems.  I cannot isolate the sequence,
otherwise, I wouldn't be writing this.

Is there a known bug of any kind, a virus, or some other anomaly
anyone knows of that could be causing this?

It will KP with just Apple Mail and Safari open.  It will freeze when
trying to awaken from sleep.  I'll get the "Killer-Gray-Screen" when
trying to send an email.

There is no rhyme or reason for any of this!

HELP ! ! !  Any help, suggestions, or comments are appreciated!

J. R. Rosen
281-467-5366
281-586-9876 (fax)
jrosen82 at sbcglobal.net
Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
   do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do,
   and He will show you which path to take.
                                       Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT