[X4U] MAIL APP Question

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Tue Mar 10 21:12:02 PDT 2009

On Mar 10, 2009, at 8:43 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> So is the consensus it is a MAIL.app issue or is it COMCAST?

 From all the experiences that I've heard about, it appears to be a
problem with a timing issue between Mail and Comcast.  It's hard to
say which is [most] at fault.

Interestingly, I had the problem myself (I use both Mail and
Comcast), but it went away and never came back.  I'm not sure which
of the things that I did fixed it, but you may want to try my
suggestions and tell us which one you think fixed things for you.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html