[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 55, Issue 7

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at me.com
Fri Mar 13 00:20:05 PDT 2009

I wonder if you hit Reply to the possible phishing email or did you go
through the paypal website by typing Www.paypal.com into your browser?
Cause if the forher, a spanner may have just replied to you saying ,
Yes, this is really from Paypal!

________

Sent from my iPhone...so replies might be short, and sometimes
"autocorrected" into gibberish.