[X4U] Card games for Mac?

Fabian Fang ftf at mac.com
Fri Mar 13 10:51:57 PDT 2009

On Mar 13, 2009, at 8:43 AM, Mark Des Cotes wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good card game package for Mac? I'm especially
> looking for Gin Rummy. I found the ones from Masque and Hoyle on
> Apple's web site but the reviews on them are not very good.

Last year I bought Hoyle Card Games and Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games
(for Mac and Windows) from Amazon for only a few dollars when they had
a limited-time special:
<http://www.amazon.com/Hoyle-Card-Games-2008-VERSION/dp/B000TKH6H6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1236966232&sr=8-1

The former does have Gin Rummy.  I do not know its quality.  As an
experienced bridge player, I consider its bridge game not bad.

Fabian