[X4U] Card games for Mac?

Anthony Bailey abailey at semo.edu
Fri Mar 13 11:53:35 PDT 2009

I've played a few card games on the Mac and this one is the one that I
prefer. Solitaire till Dawn, http://www.semicolon.com/STDX.html.

Then I read you were mainly wanting a Gin Rummy game. I'm assuming you've
already done a google search for gin rummy and Macintosh?

As was already posted Hoyle Gaming has Gin Rummy for the Mac in it's Hoyle
Card Games (2008).
http://www.hoylegaming.com/game.php?id=6
Don't know whether or not the 2009 version has the game but I'd imagine it
does.
That's all I could find quickly
Tony