[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 55, Issue 7

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Fri Mar 13 16:32:05 PDT 2009

Ed,

>I am sorry I *DO* understand *PHISHING*, it is you that does not understand.
>It is *FUNNY* that as soon as my account was deleted that the
>PHISHING stopped, isn't it? Or are you going to now say the stars
>have something to do with it?
>I suspect you have some connection with PAYPAL and are trying to
>minimize the issue.
>However if *YOU* want to keep this up I will not respond in the future.

This is getting really silly. I get notices from banks I have never
had an account with, credit card companies with whom I never had an
account, as well as PayPal and so on. Next time you get one of those
notices, view the full headers and see the ACTUAL address it's coming
from. It won't be a legitimate PayPal address.

Yes, I DO think it was a coincidence that it stopped when you deleted
the account.

Daly