[X4U] Re: Phishing

T.L. Miller tlmiller at mac.com
Fri Mar 13 19:52:35 PDT 2009

It's very common -- I get several a week. The links in the e-mails take
me (when I bother) to websites that outwardly appear to be authentic
sites of major banks, credit cards, eBay, PayPal, etc., etc.  Of course
I don't play their game and 1Password would not recognize as an official site.

I'm sure 1000s of people get sucked in every day and supply their user
names and passwords that the crooks use to access the accounts.

Tom Miller