[X4U] Can you delete a file(move to the trash) in spotlight?

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Sun Mar 15 17:14:36 PDT 2009

On 3/15/09 6:56 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> Not on my system. I did that before posting and it is NOT the noise
> that says it moved to trash I have a different sound for that (I set
> up for).
> I believe its called blowrasberry (or something similar) . In any
> case it means "error".

Thought you were asking about Spotlight (see subject of email, which says
Spotlight) rather than Notlight.

Also didn't know you had set up customized sounds in your Finder. That's
probably a good thing to mention when you talk about hearing noises like the
one you described, because there's no way for us to know unless you tell us.

~Linda