[X4U] SuperDupper question

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Tue Mar 24 22:33:12 PDT 2009

On Mar 24, 2009, at 8:36 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> I guess we agree to disagree on this one Randy. Although the
> support was there (for this issue) I find the pay before you try is
> pushing the edge (for me).

As I have told you, and as it clearly says on the SuperDuper! Web
site, and as several people here have now told you also, SuperDuper!
will allow you to do an entire and complete clone of your drive, FOR
FREE.

True, it does not have all of its features without paying.  If you
expect a piece of commercial software to have 100% of its
capabilities prior to paying for it, you are living in the past.
That old shareware model doesn't work.  At least not if a developer
expects to make a decent return for their investment of time.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html