[X4U] SuperDupper question

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed Mar 25 09:55:28 PDT 2009

On Mar 25, 2009, at 7:11 AM, Ed Gould wrote:

>> I know that SuperDuper! can do this.  I don't know if the
>> unregistered version has this capability though.
>>
>> Open SuperDuper!, go to the Help menu, choose User Guide, scroll
>> down to:
>> "Storing a backup alongside other files on a destination drive"
>>

> Randy, according to the support persons email superdupper erases
> the drive period you have no option.

You must have misunderstood the person you talked to.  As I  have
just put right before you, the instructions on how to do what want to
do are right in the Help feature in the very copy of SuperDuper! that
you have.  Look at it for yourself.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html