[X4U] SuperDupper question

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 25 06:06:13 PDT 2009

On 24  March2009, at 8:07 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> when I tried to run the function it said I had to pay for the
> product. No tryout, no nothing buy it like a pig in a polk. Now $27
> is not a lot of money but its more of the principle than anything.

	It's a little confusing.  Superduper is free for the basic
function.  For the advanced functions, it does cost.   This is a bid
annoying, but seems fair.

	If I were in your shoes, I would try using Superduper with only the
basic functions a time or two then consider whether to pay for it.

	It is an outstanding piece of software.  You're probably be happy
with it.  I've never had to use support, but I have been told by many
folks that it is beyond first-rate.

								Peter