[X4U] Re:SuperDuper!

Michel Treisman michel.treisman at psy.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 25 09:59:02 PDT 2009

>> At 7:07 PM -0500 on 3/24/09, Ed Gould wrote:
>>
>>> Can someone suggest a good solid (and has support) backup program?

I have given up Retrospect in favor of superDuper, except sometimes
when I want to back up a single folder. The problems with Retrospect
were that the interface is sometimes confusing - i was often not
confident I knew what it was going to do - and when it backed up a
batch of files it assigned the time of backup as the Modified Date for
all of them, which made it difficult to pick out earlier and later
versions of a file.
Mike