[X4U] Permissions Question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Thu May 7 22:26:59 PDT 2009

On May 5, 2009, at 5:59 PM, Jens Selvig wrote:

> How many files do you have in the receiving folder?

Jens I have 2500 files in the receiving folder and 100 GB free on the
drive

> Can you make a new sub folder inside the enclosing folder and will
> the files transfer to that folder. If your original files are on
> the same volume are you using the option key to create new files
> instead of just moving files?

I am just attempting to merge the files into the folder. Any
duplicates will have to be looked at to see if they really are
duplicates or the name is identical. The files are on the same drive.

I can move these files to any folder just not the one I am attempting
to.