[X4U] Bulk Renaming iTunes audio book files

Craig A. Finseth fin at finseth.com
Mon Nov 23 07:42:11 PST 2009

   My local library had a "garage sale" this weekend and I picked up a
   bunch of old audio books on CDs. I want to import them into iTunes
   and put them on my iPod Shuffle. The audio book I decided to try

Current shuffles may be different, but I used to just create a
(non-smart) playlist with what I want to listen to in the correct
order, and sync (just) that playlist.  You then delete items from the
playlist before you synch again with new stuff.

It worked great.

I never tried this with "audio books:" all of my content was imported
from CD so I just managed it like any other music.

Now, if only I could put podcasts onto a playlist like I used to.

Craig