[X4U] Other Mac lists?

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 11 11:39:52 PDT 2009

about a year or so ago, there WAS another, equally excellent OSX-
oriented mail list, but it disappeared one day, and it was never
clear to me what the story was.

Though not a mail list, I have always found Mac OS X Hints to be top
shelf. Very helpful and knowledgeable community there. Here's the
link:   http://forums.macosxhints.com

There is also a fine photography-oriented forum, but again, forum,
not mail list.
The link for that forum is:  http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/

Now, while the photo forum are fine folks and very helpful, answers
to questions don't seem to come quite as quickly as from this list or
from OS X Hints, but that doesn't make that forum any less excellent.

HTH

zc