[X4U] Other Mac lists?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Sep 11 13:09:27 PDT 2009

I have a real adversion to web-based forums.  I find email and USENET to be
far better methods of communication.  While I'm on a few forums, I always
look for an email solution first.

By photography I had meant photography oriented software used on the Mac.
I'm on quite a few different photography mail lists for different aspects of
photography.

Zane