[X4U] Yes, we're back!

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 15 21:25:58 PDT 2009

On Sep 15, 2009, at 1:56 PM, Eric Prentice wrote:

> Hello List Members,
> In case, you didn't notice, the lists at TheMacintoshGuy.com are
> back! ;-)
------------SNIP----------------

Its nice to have the list active again. What I am not understanding a
bit is why, if you knew there were issues and were working on them,
why did you not communicate with the list?

It came across as when we did ask to the owner we were essentially
ignored. Having said that even a nod saying you were aware of the
issues and looking into them would have been fine. Instead we got
silence.

A quick note would have been nice and telling us there were issues
was at the minimum that could have been done.

Ed