[X4U] I knew it would happen-antiglare screens back

Christopher Long clong at mac.com
Tue Apr 13 09:31:39 PDT 2010

This option was made available on the previous version as well.  I've always hated the glossy screens, so I opted for the matte finish and am very pleased.  It seems to be the exact same finish as previous MBPs and PowerBooks.  One interesting note... the matte finish screens also lose the black border, instead going back to the silver frame from previous models as well.

Chris