[X4U] I knew it would happen-antiglare screens back

Crandon David tabdave at ca.rr.com
Tue Apr 13 09:07:57 PDT 2010

Well, I looked a little bit further into it, and it appears its not a
real antireflection coating. It's the previous matte screen. I think
this because, while they don't really describe it well, the word
"matte" is used in the description, and it's only a $150 option,
which is less than I would expect to actually coat a glass screen
with AR. Oh well, better than nothing...