[X4U] iWeb

Roy v.d. Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Fri Apr 23 01:22:18 PDT 2010

Thanks Eugene. I did just that on advice from Chris and it is working well. One thing I would prefer is for it to allow me to set a preference that the "include page in navigation menu" can be selected or not as default choice. For the rest I am enjoying playing with iWeb but think that the project I am doing with it at www.freestateescape.co.za is bigger than it is intended to be used with. It would also be nice if an image can be selected from anywhere and not just out of iPhoto.
Take care,
Roy