[X4U] Macbook sound volume

Roy v.d. Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Tue Feb 2 06:57:46 PST 2010

Hi folks,

I have a Macbook running 10.6.2 and have a problem trying to listen to DVD videos which come with Digital Camera magazine. The person taking one through the exercises is virtually inaudible. The volume in the menu bar is at maximum, so too as set in system prefs and on the video being listened to. Before I contact the magazine, I thought I would find out if there are any other places where a setting could be overriding the settings that I am working with.

Take care,
Roy