[X4U] 10.5 instead of 10.6

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Feb 10 08:24:06 PST 2010

I went to that place with my original 10.5.1 that came with my Mac Pro
and their new Mac Pro refused to startup with the CD.
I came home with their empty drive which I placed internally and
installed 10.5.1 then a 1.65 GB upgrade at sometimes 1 MB/sec from
Apple.
Tomorrow I place this drive in their Mac and we'll see.

Paul Moortgat